Header Ads

Hebrews 11:6 "SEEK FIRST"


S: Hebrews 11:6 “Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see”

O: The first thing i noticed in this verse was that it was repeated twice…”Faith shows the reality of what we hope for” & “It is the evidence (or reality) of things we cannot see (hope)”, don’t they sound the same? 
But, what really caught me was the word “Show”, “Faith shows”, then i envisioned a Camera showing pictures…does that then mean Faith is a camera that helps us capture pictures of what we are hoping for?

In order to take pictures, you first of all need a camera (faith), and this faith according to Romans 10:17 “… comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ” God wants us to get our camera so we are able to receive the images He sends us so we can have the evidence we need to take action. 

A: Avoid distractions and negative information that can prevent my camera from forming, and focus on meditating on Gods word. 

I will also get my goals and have a vision board based on Gods promises so that i can see them consistently and receive the evidence/image into my heart

For my business to grow, i’ll need to showcase my products consistently in such a way that will enter into the hearts of prospective customers

P: Father, help me receive the right images into my heart…and help me display the right image of you to the world. 

K: The currency in this Kingdom is Faith. Having a visual picture deep in your heart that shows you are the Kings child and have access to everything the King owns. Your thoughts, words and actions should reflect this reality for the Kingdom to respond to you

What about you? Have you done your S.O.A.P yet? Pls share with us (muyiwaomosa@gmail.com)
For more information on what Seek First/S.O.A.P is about, pls click on this link for more info

So, one of the things i immediately did was to get my goals and attach some images to them for visualisation in order of priority: 

- God (I am now getting into a deeper relationship with God everyday)

- Show love to my wife by speaking her love languages daily (Quality time & Gifts)









No comments

Powered by Blogger.