Header Ads

This S.O.A.P Will Change Your Perspective On Death Forever [Revelation 1:18]


This is my S.O.A.P for Revelation 1:17-18. This is the way i study my Bible, i pick a [S]cripture from my Church notes or from a book i am reading, meditate and write down my [O]bservations, ask how i can [A]pply what i have studied into my life and finally say a [P]rayer to set it in motion. It is called the S.O.A.P method and it is a powerful exercise, you should try it!!!



[S]cripture: Revelation 1:17-18 "...But He laid His hands on me and said, Don't be afraid! I am the first and the last. I am the living one. I died, but look - I am alive forever and ever! And i hold the keys of death and the grave"




[O]bservation: "Don't be afraid! I am the First and Last" - Fear comes as a result of not knowing who God is. I have always known Him to be the Giver of life, but never as the one who is supposed to finish it. I always thought the devil was still in charge of death?




"And I hold the keys of death and the grave"
Jesus now holds the keys of death and the grave??? Where did i get this idea that the devil was still in charge? So, it means i am immune from death until Jesus says so. I am convinced I cannot die anyhow. Fear is gone, my Father is now in charge.




Read this book once every month for 12months: Fulfilling Your Days" By David Oyedepo. (Order here: Click)



Also, do a S.O.A.P on at least one verse every time i read it again and again until it sinks into my heart, and make sure i eat and live healthy.



Say this confession daily: I shall not die but live. The number of my days, I will fulfill. 70years is the minimum I will live here on earth, because I serve the Lord, I am not permitted to die prematurely or lack any good thing. Old age is good. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in Jesus Name!




Father, I just thank You because I know the enemy is mad right now. You have just empowered me with the truth that has nullified his power over my life. I declare that I will not die until i complete my assignment, and the Blood of Jesus protects my household from death in Jesus Name


Next Post: 

5 Letters That Will Change Your Perspective Instantly


No comments

Powered by Blogger.