Header Ads

Step 3: Create Your Vision Board


Remember the "Major Goals" we were able to decode in Step 2?
In step 3, we were going to be putting a visual representation to them...i'm sure you've heard the saying "A pictures speaks a thousand words".

The objective here is imprint images of our future into our minds so that we can begin to attract them into our lives. So, as usual i will be sharing my vision board with you to give you an idea of how it will work for you as well;

1) I am constantly growing deeper in my relationship with God

God spoke to Moses face to face, their relationship was that close...i want that type of Relationship with my Father
2) I am a loving Husband & Responsible Father





My wifes love language is Quality time, it is the way she perceives Love, so that picture just depicts what i should be doing to sustain our marriage

The best gift i can give my children is a thirst for the right Information, access to God through His word
3) I am a growing as a Leader & in Influence. 



4) I am now a certified Success Coach




5) I am the Author of a Published Book




6) I now travel every year for Inspiration, Family time and Relaxation




7) Expansion of TEN:4: a platform that is passionate about bringing everyone to the awareness of what Romans 10:4 says "...all who Believe in Jesus are made right with God"

8) I now have a Network of influencers in various fields that i have access to





9) I run a blog with a huge social media presence doing at least a million visits a day




10) I have now bought land in Nigeria and Canada 




11) I am now financially independent doing what i love 




12) I am healthy and fit with no pot belly




Every morning and night, i get to look at these images to constantly remind myself of where i am heading...the more i practice this, the deeper it gets into my heart, and you ultimately become who you are in your heart!!! 

Why don't you try doing yours as well...send it over so i can post it on here to encourage others and it can even be your very own Vision Board page you have access to anytime. Looking forward to them


Follow me on Instagram @MuyiwaOmosa

No comments

Powered by Blogger.