Header Ads

If You Are Not Where You Want To Be Yet In Life, This Might Help



I once read that in life, everyone has been given the gift of half a glass...and the great differentiator between success & failure is the part of the glass we choose to focus on, half full or half empty.



I turned 31 today (24/09/2017), i am not where i want to be...but i thank God i am not where i used to be, or where i could be...i could complain and think of all the opportunities i have missed out on in life, reminisce on all the mistakes i have made, remember all my flaws as a man...but like the glass, i have chosen to focus on what actually works in my life today. 


I have finally overcome my fear of writing and started my blog, i have a beautiful wife who has been nothing short of a gift to me...a son who just smiles and changes the atmosphere in an entire room...my relationship with God is getting deeper everyday, I get inspiration from the Creator of the Universe every single day...i have been given the opportunity to change peoples lives with my gift...

Today, i choose to focus on what works, because there is a danger in forgetting the many blessings we have been given and only focusing on the few that aren't working. David in Psalm 103 says;

"Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!" - Psalm 103:2-5

Thank You Lord for the gift of life, not everyone got the chance to turn 31. I am Super Grateful!!!

Next Read>>> 

Luke 5:19-20 "Are You A True Friend?" SEEK FIRST



No comments

Powered by Blogger.