Header Ads

Have You Watched The Match???


I consider myself a retiring Man Utd fan, these past few years have been tough for my heart, i am married with a kid now...I can't continue allowing one loss or draw on a weekend determine my mood for the upcoming week...so i've decided to slowly cut off my support for this team (Lukaku or no Lukaku, i'm doing it for my family 😝)

One of my favorite games though, and i "8-2" say this, was the game between Arsenal and Man Utd, before the game i was so nervous, we had to win this game by all means, i needed bragging rights...i only remember that game because i watched it again recently and there were no nerves, i was so calm and confident in how the game would end, even when Arsenal scored i just laughed it off...(I wasn't laughing then trust me 😕)


Which brings me to my point, a few weeks ago, i was asking God for Power...i wanted people to see my life and know without a doubt that God exists, i wanted Him to do miracles through me...so that led me to studying what the Bible says about Power.

When Jesus was baptised, the Holy Spirit came upon Him and then He was led into the wilderness to be tempted for 40days and nights while He prayed and fasted...after that, the Bible says He returned to Galilee filled with the Power of the Holy Spirit (Luke 4:14)
Then the Holy Spirit just yesterday asked me this question "What do you think Jesus was doing during those 40days?" (My response: I don't know)


Then He said "He was watching the match before everyone else" Jesus said "I only do what i SEE my Father doing, whatever the Father does, the Son also does" John 5:19
In the place of Meditation (not just reading the Bible), in the place of Prayer and fasting, we get to SEE what God is doing, we connect and that gives us the confidence we need to face the situations in our lives.

Without Faith, it is impossible to please God...God wants us to watch the match in His Word first before we face the trials in our lives, so we'll be able to Rejoice when they come (Romans 5:3)
Your sins have already been forgiven, and Jesus has made us friends with God again...watch the first half in Romans 10:4 today

Kindly share via the social media links below ✊😊

Next Read >>> 

Did You Know McDonalds Had More In Common With Donald Trump Than It Had With Ham Burgers?





No comments

Powered by Blogger.