Header Ads

Galatians 2:16 "Did You Know There Was A Way To Hug God?" SEEK FIRST


"Seek First" is a platform inspired from Matthew 6:33 where we are encouraged to Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, live righteously, and everything we need will be given to us.

Our objective is to show you the practicality of this verse and hopefully inspire you to seek Him first daily. We use the S.O.A.P model as a study guide to help fulfill this mandate. We pick different scriptures and try to figure out how we can apply them to our lives, how they relate to the Kingdom of God and how we can live righteously through them



(S)cripture: Galatians 2:16 "Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law"

(O)bservation: I caught this revelation a few years ago...my faith in Jesus, not my obedience to the law is what makes me eligible to make heaven. Before then i was under the impression i had to study my Bible everyday, pray, fast, pay my tithe, be baptised etc to be made right with God, and if for any reason i stopped doing any of these things, my salvation would be uncertain. I knew there was something wrong with this idea but i couldn't place my finger on it, so i continued to strive for perfection...thinking it was achievable.

I remember one night, i had just got back from work late and realized i still had 2 chapters to read...sigh, i rushed through it dozing off at intervals...had no idea what i had read and eventually slept off with my Bible on my chest. Thinking back now, i was trying to earn my righteousness just like a lot of you are trying to do. You go to church every sunday, you are even a worker...it is good to do these things, but it is not what guarantees your salvation. 



BREAKING NEWS: Jesus already did everything for you, He kept ALL the laws, He has read all the Bible you will ever read, paid all the tithes you will ever pay, prayed all the prayers you will ever pray. All he asks you to do, is Believe He has done it for you and you will be made right with God again, your place in Heaven can only be CERTAIN when you place your trust in Him. The Gospel is that simple!!! (You get to Hug God again...)




The moment you grasp the immensity of what He has done for you, you will be filled with so much gratitude you would want to do all these things by default, you will pray not because you have to but because you want to, you will now read your bible because you want to know more about Him. It is called Good News for a reason, it is information that is Good for you


(A)pplication: FOCUS!!! FOCUS!!! FOCUS!!!
Read this verse over and over again until you see a clear picture in your heart of what it is saying...meditate on it, google it, youtube it to make sure it is true.


One thing i use that helps me receive information quickly, i read about it...i watch a video on it, i listen to an audio message on the same topic as well so the message is reinforced rapidly. Watch these 2 short 1 minute videos below;




(P)rayer: Thank You for Your Gift of Grace Father...You already knew I wouldn't be able to keep the law so You came down to do it for me, just like a Good Father would. Thank You for Jesus Christ, I will forever be grateful for His sacrifice, an innocent man choosing to die for people who didn't deserve it...only true Love can inspire that. I ask for the Grace to not take His sacrifice for granted, that i show that same love to everyone around me. Help me share this Good News with the world so that all may be saved in Jesus Name. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.